- 11 people found the following review helpfulI bought my Atlas backpack nearly two years ago. ...
onI bought my Atlas backpack nearly two years ago. It has been a great purchase. I was looking for a high quality backpack for business but didn't want to spend $500+. I travel frequently on 2-3 day trips and this backpack plus a small carry-on is everything I need. Great organization for comfortably carrying laptop, tablet, accessories, documents, and other supplies. I'm a lawyer and travel with a lot of documents. The separate storage in the large compartment is great for putting a red rope or other docs so that they don't get beat up. I like all the different pre-designed pockets. Makes it easy to stay organized.
The only downside I have experienced is in the bottom corners of the laptop compartment. I started to notice cracks on the corners of my laptop case. I realized it was from dropping my backpack on the ground with my laptop in it or sliding my laptop into the laptop compartment while the bag was on the ground. Some added protection around the bottom corners of the laptop compartment would improve this, but it is a minor issue. No real damage to my laptop. I put a small amount of foam at the bottom of the compartment and haven't had anymore issues. Other than that, there is some minor tearing in the bottom corners of the laptop compartment but hasn't hurt function at all.
I use mine every day, even when not traveling. For the price, and two years of heavy use, that is very minor wear and tear.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 9 people found the following review helpfulRecently got a replacement for my 4yo beacon. Due ...
onRecently got a replacement for my 4yo beacon. Due to out of stock for beacon, i got free upgrade to Atlas model and i'm really impressed with the responsiveness and superb service by Everki support. I received the replacement within 2 working days, highly recommended! I love the new Atlas, thanks Everki.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 7 people found the following review helpfulThis is the most awesome backpack that I've ever o...
onThis is the most awesome backpack that I've ever owned. There are however a few minor quibbles:
1. The worst part of this backpack is the handle and because you pick up your backpack by the handle every day it is reminder of the fact that this one part sucks. Make it feel good in your hand, please.
2. The laptop area has a secondary tablet compartment. It is not tall enough for an iPad Pro. Increase the height by 3 inches and that is fixed.
3. Would be nice to have more pockets. Use the opposite front facing side of the bag to add a few more.
4. The key chain hook is in the wrong place. It is right over the business card pockets and sure to tear up cards. Just move it over to the other side. There is a zippered compartment there where it wont hurt anything. Also the hook could be a little better, perhaps deeper divot, so it will keep keys from falling off.
5. If you are shooting for perfection, then the zippers need to have separate pulls for right and left so the word "Everki" faces in. A really minor quibble but perfection should be the goal. Left and right facing zipper pulls will show the kind of attention to detail this bag deserves.
Overall a really awesome bag in so many ways. I'm very happy, but I hope Everki listens so they can make this bag perfect.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 3 people found the following review helpfulI have accumulated many laptop bags and this Atlas...
onI have accumulated many laptop bags and this Atlas is very good. A little tight for a 17.3 laptop, but fits in snug. I do travel a good amount and the features are spot on. I might suggest just three possible adjustments to the bag.
One, a shallow storm flap that discretely is out of the way unless you need it over the newspaper/magazine area if the rain comes up.
Two, tasteful side compression straps to compress the bag when you don't have a full load and you want to make the bag and contents more stable.
Three, pen and business card pocket in the front flap. When loaded the middle area isn't as accessable as the front area.
The side pocket for a water bottle is limited to smaller bottles but that keeps the profile sleek.
RFID protection for the front pocket.
A discreet rain cover over the length of the coil zippers helps keep out the elements
A inner sleeve pocket in the magazine area sized for boarding passes. Keeps boarding passes from falling out when you pull out your newspaper or magazine.
In the meantime, I'll see if there is a rain cover for downpour situations and can figure out a way to control shifting load.
You have a great bag already. Perhaps these ideas may help the innovation and organization of the bag. I'll watch for these features in the future.
- 2 people found the following review helpfulI like my new laptop bag. I am writing to suggest...
onI like my new laptop bag. I am writing to suggest that you increase the size of the small pocket with the zipper or add a new pocket with a zipper that would accommodate a passport.
A pocket with a zipper is more secure than a open pocket and would be very valuable for international travelers.
Thank you for your consideration and great product.