Your bag should meet your device’s expectations. Today’s high-end gaming and multimedia devices will feel well-represented, secure, and comfortable in this sharp, smartly-designed and spacious backpack.
Large enough for life
The Titan. This is where function meets form. We’ve designed this backpack to be large enough to hold what you need, yet intuitive enough to find things where you expect them. Countless hours were spent designing, redesigning and testing the Titan to ensure the quality, versatility and style you’ve come to expect from an EVERKI bag. Our passion for function and a relentless attention to detail makes the Titan a veritable powerhouse. You require large compartments and high functionality, but you don’t want to compromise on form. So the Titan is tailored to be spacious, yet stylish and sleek – with black exterior and high-contrast orange interior. We created the Titan to be just what you’re looking for.
Yes, The Titan has lots of large compartments, but that’s not what makes it so innovative. We’ve designed intuitive spaces for smart organization, buckles and straps positioned for on-the-fly adjustments; and pockets, pouches and slots for fingertip access.
The extra large laptop compartment is roomy enough for the most behemoth 18.4-inch laptop. In the main storage area, you’ll find large, divided spaces which allow you to keep chargers and power supplies separate from fragile files and documents. The felt-lined tablet pocket safely secures your iPad or Kindle, while the front compartment allows you to store business cards, pens, calculators or peripherals. And the soft, scratch free, lined portable media player pocket with cable outlet is positioned right at shoulder level to give you enough length in your cord for comfortable, slack free use.
Airport security can be a big hassle, so we designed the Titan with our hassle-free 180 degree fold-out design. The Checkpoint Friendly laptop compartment allows you to breeze through airport security without removing your device from its compartment. Simply open the Titan up 180 degrees, lay it flat, and your bag will quickly pass through the scanner. Should you need to remove your laptop, you can take it out and replace it without rummaging through your backpack or removing other contents. Take the Titan on the plane with you. It’s designed to fit in the cabin above and in most cases, under the seat. It’s that friendly.
When your backpack is fully loaded it can get heavy, so we engineered a 5-point balance strap system to ergonomically distribute the weight and reduce muscle strain. With pillow-soft straps adjustable at the shoulders, 2 quick-slide straps at the bottom and one across the chest; you have total control over weight distribution. This allows you balanced comfort, even when your backpack is full. The Titan’s ergonomically designed carry system also boasts a padded back panel, mesh padding and deep airflow channels to provide maximum air circulation for breathability. The Titan: cool comfort, total control.
Security and protection
Your equipment is valuable, so we added multiple layers of padded protection, a security strap to keep your device in place, and super soft felt that ensures your laptop is secure and safe – even when traveling. The interior of the tablet pocket is also felt-lined and properly sized for an iPad, Kindle or other tablet to minimize damage caused by slipping and sliding. The Titan also comes with a water-resistant weather cover to protect your gear from the elements. The large metal zippers come with lock holes to keep your contents safe. Don’t worry, you’re covered.
You don’t want your power brick to get in the way or become a tangled mess. That’s why we designed the Accessories Pouch to separate your mouse, chargers, power supplies and cables from your more sensitive items.
All EVERKI interiors are stylish, high-contrast orange because we know how frustrating it is to mistakenly leave a compartment unzipped, and how difficult it is to organize against a black background. Savvy and Stylish.
Large zippers and metal pulls
Have you ever broken a zipper on your favorite bag? We have. That’s why we designed the Titan using heavy duty metal zippers with extra large pulls. So your favorite backpack can remain your favorite backpack.
Media player outlet
Cables tangled around your backpack straps? No more. The Titan comes equipped with a media-player compartment at shoulder level – and it’s designed so you can keep your cables at just the perfect length.
Peace of mind
EVERKI makes products of value because we value our relationships. Every product EVERKI makes comes with our Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers manufacturing defects over the entire life of the product. EVERKI. We give you peace of mind.
- Checkpoint Friendly 18.4-inch laptop compartment
- Felt-lined iPad/Kindle/tablet pocket
- Water-resistant weather cover
- 5-point balance strap system
- Ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps
- Spacious, well-organized compartments
|Fits device sizes||18.4" (47.0 cm)|
|Fits tablets up to||13" (33 cm)|
|Laptop pocket||52 x 33 x 5 cm|
|External dimensions||54 x 38 x 21 cm|
|Bag Weight||1.96 kgs|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- Great ergonomics, fantastic customer support.
onGot this bag about 3 years ago for school, and it is a truly amazing bag.
Not only is this bag ergonomic, has many pockets for organisation, it comes with absolutely fantastic support. When a small item on my bag broke I contacted Everki and they sent me a replacement as pasrt of their limited Lifetime Warranty. Good job guys!Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- Good for computers, Not women
onFirst— this is a review from a 5’ tall woman. I am also former military, so I am used to carrying large heavy items in bags made for men. However, I am disappointed that Everki, as a civilian company, has not taken a more modern approach to bag design/ergonomics. This bag is not made for a woman and id designed in such a way that is assumption is clearly that a woman would never have a need for such a device, which is annoying to say the least. This is why it is not a 5-star bag (see below for the ladies out there).
The things I love, which is why I gave it 3 stars. If you are a man considering purchase, definitely get this bag, it will be 5-stars for you:
(1) There are so many organization pockets. It is really important to me to be able to know where everything is and find it without looking or digging when in a tight space.
(2) The zippers and stitching are very high quality. I expect this will last for many years.
(3) It has a sleek design, so I feel I can take it into work and still get into my office to unpack while looking professional.
(4) The padding on the straps and back are very thick and cushy, which is great for carrying heavy loads.
The things that lost 2 stars are really only specific to me being a woman, if you have narrow shoulders, or if you are a generally small person:
(1) The straps on the shoulders are fixed in static position too high up, and the suspension system does not allow for enough give even if you loosen them all the way. The bag should be able to tilt further off the back and also draw closer into the back (depending on the heft and type of load that is being carried), but it does not do this very basic thing that most suspension systems do better. Plenty of tactical and high tech bags are able to do this better (Everki designers, take a look at Osprey packs for some guidance on how to build a suspension system in a city or travel backpack).
(2) The chest strap is much too low. Even if you do not have breasts, it is still not in an ergonomically advisable position as even men have different centers of gravity. That is why most hiking packs and other bags with chest straps have a wider area of being able to slide it up or down. This one is too narrow of a range and basically could accommodate flat chested people between 5’6” and 5’8”. If you are shorter or taller than this, likely it will not be in a comfortable position and cause back strain. Again, Everki designers, take a hint from the dozens of well made bags out there. For the ladies, I am going to get around this by sliding it all the way down and using it as a torso strap instead. If you are also <120lbs with a small frame, this should work for you. If not, I recommend purchasing attachable straps and fixing them on yourself—most hiking supply stores can help you here.
(3) It would be nice to have one of the side pockets be a taller one for something like a coffee mug or umbrella instead for the short side pockets with flimsy little straps to hold bottles in place.
(4) There should be attachable (and preferably) tuckable/hidable padded waist straps for a bag this large—regardless of the size of the person wearing it, that is just common sense and a poorly planned design in my opinion having carried dozens of packs over my career. When the straps are tucked along the back, they would provide lumbar support, when they are out, they will secure around the waist. Please add to future designs.
All in all, I will use this bag because it really does seem the best way to keep my really expensive and really large work computer safe. However, Everki should hire some women and consult with some outdoor supply/hiking experts. Even a city bag needs some of these common and helpful features. I will be able to rig this bag to work for me because I have years of experience doing this for made-for-men products, but many people will not know how to do this safely.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- A recipe for brand loyalty
onI bought the Titan back in 2013 and have used it practically every day to work since then. I am extremely happy with the bag and can not fault it.
A few weeks ago (May 2019) I noticed a small problem with one of the zips. I emailed Everki, expecting that it might now be far to late to do anything about it. But Everki, true to their word, with no fuss, offered to replace the bag and I now have a brand new Titan. If that is not a recipe for brand loyalty then I don't know what is.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 25 plus counties, best professional tool I own
onI have tried many types of bags. I travel internationally for a living, I have taken the back to 25 plus countries, to the field, on and off shore, business meetings, it does it all. I never have to worry about the bag. It fits all my stuff, fit in the overhead in most planes, I can lock the zippers if need be. The open flat feature is very nice. The adjustment on the straps make it easy to carry loaded or not. The water bottle keeper is a life saver. If your serious, this is the last bag you will need.
- Excellent quality, plenty features
onI always carry both my personal 18" Alienware and work 15" HP laptops together, snug as a bug in a rug, with their power supplies, I.T. tools and cables, all well protected within this Titan backpack.
Sturdy and comfortable shoulder straps, even when fully loaded.
A vast array of pockets, sleeves and pouches within, make it easy to store the bits and pieces - a place for everything and everything in its place.