Your bag should meet your device’s expectations. Today’s high-end gaming and multimedia devices will feel well-represented, secure, and comfortable in this sharp, smartly-designed and spacious backpack.
Large enough for life
The Titan. This is where function meets form. We’ve designed this backpack to be large enough to hold what you need, yet intuitive enough to find things where you expect them. Countless hours were spent designing, redesigning and testing the Titan to ensure the quality, versatility and style you’ve come to expect from an EVERKI bag. Our passion for function and a relentless attention to detail makes the Titan a veritable powerhouse. You require large compartments and high functionality, but you don’t want to compromise on form. So the Titan is tailored to be spacious, yet stylish and sleek – with black exterior and high-contrast orange interior. We created the Titan to be just what you’re looking for.
Yes, The Titan has lots of large compartments, but that’s not what makes it so innovative. We’ve designed intuitive spaces for smart organization, buckles and straps positioned for on-the-fly adjustments; and pockets, pouches and slots for fingertip access.
The extra large laptop compartment is roomy enough for the most behemoth 18.4-inch laptop. In the main storage area, you’ll find large, divided spaces which allow you to keep chargers and power supplies separate from fragile files and documents. The felt-lined tablet pocket safely secures your iPad or Kindle, while the front compartment allows you to store business cards, pens, calculators or peripherals. And the soft, scratch free, lined portable media player pocket with cable outlet is positioned right at shoulder level to give you enough length in your cord for comfortable, slack free use.
Airport security can be a big hassle, so we designed the Titan with our hassle-free 180 degree fold-out design. The Checkpoint Friendly laptop compartment allows you to breeze through airport security without removing your device from its compartment. Simply open the Titan up 180 degrees, lay it flat, and your bag will quickly pass through the scanner. Should you need to remove your laptop, you can take it out and replace it without rummaging through your backpack or removing other contents. Take the Titan on the plane with you. It’s designed to fit in the cabin above and in most cases, under the seat. It’s that friendly.
When your backpack is fully loaded it can get heavy, so we engineered a 5-point balance strap system to ergonomically distribute the weight and reduce muscle strain. With pillow-soft straps adjustable at the shoulders, 2 quick-slide straps at the bottom and one across the chest; you have total control over weight distribution. This allows you balanced comfort, even when your backpack is full. The Titan’s ergonomically designed carry system also boasts a padded back panel, mesh padding and deep airflow channels to provide maximum air circulation for breathability. The Titan: cool comfort, total control.
Security and protection
Your equipment is valuable, so we added multiple layers of padded protection, a security strap to keep your device in place, and super soft felt that ensures your laptop is secure and safe – even when traveling. The interior of the tablet pocket is also felt-lined and properly sized for an iPad, Kindle or other tablet to minimize damage caused by slipping and sliding. The Titan also comes with a water-resistant weather cover to protect your gear from the elements. The large metal zippers come with lock holes to keep your contents safe. Don’t worry, you’re covered.
You don’t want your power brick to get in the way or become a tangled mess. That’s why we designed the Accessories Pouch to separate your mouse, chargers, power supplies and cables from your more sensitive items.
All EVERKI interiors are stylish, high-contrast orange because we know how frustrating it is to mistakenly leave a compartment unzipped, and how difficult it is to organize against a black background. Savvy and Stylish.
Large zippers and metal pulls
Have you ever broken a zipper on your favorite bag? We have. That’s why we designed the Titan using heavy duty metal zippers with extra large pulls. So your favorite backpack can remain your favorite backpack.
Media player outlet
Cables tangled around your backpack straps? No more. The Titan comes equipped with a media-player compartment at shoulder level – and it’s designed so you can keep your cables at just the perfect length.
Peace of mind
EVERKI makes products of value because we value our relationships. Every product EVERKI makes comes with our Limited Lifetime Warranty which covers manufacturing defects over the entire life of the product. EVERKI. We give you peace of mind.
- Checkpoint Friendly 18.4-inch laptop compartment
- Felt-lined iPad/Kindle/tablet pocket
- Water-resistant weather cover
- 5-point balance strap system
- Ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps
- Spacious, well-organized compartments
|Fits device sizes||18.4" (47.0 cm)|
|Fits tablets up to||13" (33 cm)|
|Laptop pocket||52 x 33 x 5 cm|
|External dimensions||54 x 38 x 21 cm|
|Bag Weight||1.96 kgs|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
- 7 people found the following review helpfulLots of room, even was able to fit my purse in it!...
onLots of room, even was able to fit my purse in it! It is heavy, even when empty. The chest strap is my biggest complaint - had to return as the chest strap does not slide up the shoulder straps enough to fit properly on a woman, rendering it useless. This was definitely designed for a man.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 5 people found the following review helpfulI've had this bag for a few years now and still lo...
onI've had this bag for a few years now and still love it. It's outlasted my Asus G74SX and is now protecting my MSI Dominator. I have traveled to seven countries across four continents and this bag has held up for all of it. The only problem is I carry too much now as it has the room for all of it. I've recently starting looking for bags for my sons to use for school and to carry their laptops. Unfortunately, I don't think it would be good for a school bag, otherwise I would get this for them. I'm still looking at getting them Everki bags as their customer service was excellent with the one issue I had. This bag holds almost my whole desk worth of goodies and gadgets that I use for gaming and office work.Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 4 people found the following review helpfulAwesome backpack and great customer service. EVERYONE, THEIR LIFETIME WARRANTY IS REAL!
onThis laptop has survived all of engineering school with me. I regularly packed it to the brim with a binder, multiple books, drafting kit, scientific calculators, fullsize hole-puncher, and a gaming laptop and handled it like a champ. Also every time I had to travel either for my internships or pleasure this was my go to bag and fits more than the standard carry-on. Now as a fulltime engineer I still prefer to take this backpack for my business trips. Recently my backpack started to have issues with the stitching on the top zipper and handle. I contacted customer support (Daniel was friendly and very helpful), followed their simple process to a make a claim and had a new one at my doorstep in less than a week. EVERYONE, THEIR LIFETIME WARRANTY IS REAL!Thank you for your feedback! You already voted Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
- 3 people found the following review helpfulGood for computers, Not women
onFirst— this is a review from a 5’ tall woman. I am also former military, so I am used to carrying large heavy items in bags made for men. However, I am disappointed that Everki, as a civilian company, has not taken a more modern approach to bag design/ergonomics. This bag is not made for a woman and id designed in such a way that is assumption is clearly that a woman would never have a need for such a device, which is annoying to say the least. This is why it is not a 5-star bag (see below for the ladies out there).
The things I love, which is why I gave it 3 stars. If you are a man considering purchase, definitely get this bag, it will be 5-stars for you:
(1) There are so many organization pockets. It is really important to me to be able to know where everything is and find it without looking or digging when in a tight space.
(2) The zippers and stitching are very high quality. I expect this will last for many years.
(3) It has a sleek design, so I feel I can take it into work and still get into my office to unpack while looking professional.
(4) The padding on the straps and back are very thick and cushy, which is great for carrying heavy loads.
The things that lost 2 stars are really only specific to me being a woman, if you have narrow shoulders, or if you are a generally small person:
(1) The straps on the shoulders are fixed in static position too high up, and the suspension system does not allow for enough give even if you loosen them all the way. The bag should be able to tilt further off the back and also draw closer into the back (depending on the heft and type of load that is being carried), but it does not do this very basic thing that most suspension systems do better. Plenty of tactical and high tech bags are able to do this better (Everki designers, take a look at Osprey packs for some guidance on how to build a suspension system in a city or travel backpack).
(2) The chest strap is much too low. Even if you do not have breasts, it is still not in an ergonomically advisable position as even men have different centers of gravity. That is why most hiking packs and other bags with chest straps have a wider area of being able to slide it up or down. This one is too narrow of a range and basically could accommodate flat chested people between 5’6” and 5’8”. If you are shorter or taller than this, likely it will not be in a comfortable position and cause back strain. Again, Everki designers, take a hint from the dozens of well made bags out there. For the ladies, I am going to get around this by sliding it all the way down and using it as a torso strap instead. If you are also <120lbs with a small frame, this should work for you. If not, I recommend purchasing attachable straps and fixing them on yourself—most hiking supply stores can help you here.
(3) It would be nice to have one of the side pockets be a taller one for something like a coffee mug or umbrella instead for the short side pockets with flimsy little straps to hold bottles in place.
(4) There should be attachable (and preferably) tuckable/hidable padded waist straps for a bag this large—regardless of the size of the person wearing it, that is just common sense and a poorly planned design in my opinion having carried dozens of packs over my career. When the straps are tucked along the back, they would provide lumbar support, when they are out, they will secure around the waist. Please add to future designs.
All in all, I will use this bag because it really does seem the best way to keep my really expensive and really large work computer safe. However, Everki should hire some women and consult with some outdoor supply/hiking experts. Even a city bag needs some of these common and helpful features. I will be able to rig this bag to work for me because I have years of experience doing this for made-for-men products, but many people will not know how to do this safely.
- 2 people found the following review helpfulYes - they are THAT good!
onI have been a Titan Backpack user for over 5 years now and had given a review after having it for a few months. I figured a new review, with my experience with the backpack, would be good for users looking at them.
I am a road warrior - and I am very fussy about the equipment I travel with. For the last 5 years I have been lugging around a 18.4 Dell Alienware computer in my backpack - also loaded with lot of other gear. This laptop had destroyed 2 other (non-Everki) backpacks in less than the first 4 months. They just could not handle the weight! So - I went searching for a new back pack - and found Everki. To be honest, at first I was sceptical - but after I got the backpack and went on my first trip - I was sold! I have at many times just thrown the backpack over one shoulder - and the strap had no problem with that weight! There were many times I had about 40 lbs in the backpack and it has held up incrediably well over the years!
This packpack has all the pockets and storage you will need. I would carry around a 18.4" laptop, it's huge power bar, two tablets, cables, mice, folders, papers, presentation projector, security devices, etc. I never had any issues not only fitting it all in - but finding places to put them.
Everki's warranty is all that they claim as well. I had lost a strap (it fell off) - and they had a new strap to me within days of reporting it. Their support team was polite and prompt - and once they verified what had gone wrong - they fully supported their product!
The only thing I would recommend for Everki to change on this backpack - would be to put a little more padding/cushion at the bottom-back of the backpack - where the laptop is at. When I would lay the backpack down at times - it felt that it could use some additional padding there. But I never had any damage - so I guess there is enough padding after all.
This is a top notch product! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Titan back pack and Everki to anyone... When I need a new one - I will be purchasing another Everki backpack.
Greater Vancouver, BC